TVS relies on regular donations from supporters across the UK. Your gift will help us to continue our work and make a real difference for the entire Tyume Valley community.
Other ways to support us
Become a regular donor
Supporting TVS as a regular donor is the best way to help. Even a small monthly donation of £5 can make a huge difference over the longer-term.
- £5 monthly donation will pay for one child to attend a residential study camp
- £10 monthly donation will enable us to train one Learning Support Assistant
- £20 monthly donation will fund a village Reading Club
Click the button below and select ‘Monthly’ to become a regular donor.
Organise a fundraising event
There are loads of fun ways to raise money, for example you could organise a car boot sale, a concert, or a bake-off. Get active with a walk, run, swim or cycle ride. You could even be daring and do a sponsored parachute jump!
Leave a gift in your will
Even a very small percentage of your estate could make a real difference to TVS. Your solicitor or other professional adviser will help you with the wording.
The Giving Machine
Shop through M&S, Amazon, Waitrose, Ebay, House of Fraser, Sainsburys, Argos, John Lewis, Tescho and many more at no extra cost!
Register with The Giving Machine and select “Tyume Valley Schools Development Association” as your chosen charity.
If you shop at Amazon register with smile.amazon.co.uk and select “Tyume Valley Schools Development Association” Amazon will donate a percentage of the purchase price of your goods to TVS at no extra cost.
(NB you must log on to the Amazon Smile page, not the regular page to do your shopping or this will not happen.)
Send a cheque
This should be made out to Tyume Valley Schools Development Association.
Post to: The Treasurer, 2 Old Blackfriars, Marley Lane, Battle, TN33 ODQ, United Kingdom.
Please include the following declaration:
Please claim Gift Aid on my donation, I confirm that:
- I am a UK taxpayer
- I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for the current tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for the current tax year.
- I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.
- I understand that TVS will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.
- This is my own money and I am not donating on behalf of a group, company or anyone else.