TVS is committed to ensuring our fundraising and communication is legal, open, honest and respectful.
- We do not employ fundraising agencies, street fundraisers, or undertake telephone fundraising programmes.
- We will never sell or share your information with any other organisation without your explicit consent.
We will store your information securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We endeavour to acknowledge any donation you make providing you have given us your contact details.
We only contact people who have made a donation to TVS or who have specifically opted in to receiving further contact from us.
You can opt out of all or certain forms of communication at any time.
- We will not apply undue pressure on you to make a donation.
If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
We want our fundraising to be a positive experience.
- In all our communication we will be clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
Requests for reasonable information on our fundraising will be answered.