Support our Great North Run competitor!
Congratulations to Diana Tottle for completing the Great North Run! Diana raised £780, of which half will go to TVS.
Afterwards, she was able to visit Archie Sibeko (Zola Zembe) and Joyce Leeson and share her success.
It's still not too late to sponsor Diana – click here
TVS has joined with Hobbiton Outdoor Activity Centre
, Hogsback in bidding for money to support two study camps during 2016.
The Rolf Stephan Nussbaum Foundation has awarded a grant of R43,338 towards the December pre-college study camp!
To make a donation to TVS, click here.
TVS relies heavily on subscriptions from regular supporters, one-off donations and fundraising events, Gift Aid and grants from small trusts, including :
Support our fundraising events for 2016!
Other ways you can support TVS:
- Post a cheque made out to Tyume Valley Schools Development Association to the Treasurer, 2 Old Blackfriars, Marley Lane, Battle, TN33 0DQ, United Kingdom, including the following declaration:
- "Please claim Gift Aid on my donation, I confirm that:
- I am a UK taxpayer
- I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for the current tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for the current tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand that TVS will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.
- This is my own money and I am not donating on behalf of a group, company or anyone else"
- Become a regular subscriber.
Supporting TVS as a regular donor is the best way to help us achieve our long-term goals.
Even a small monthly donation of £5 can make a huge difference over the longer-term.
Click here to download a Standing Order and Gift Aid Form.
- Organise a fundraising event, such as a car boot sale, concert or bake-off.
- Take part in a sponsored event such as a walk, swim, run, parachute jump or cycle ride to raise money for TVS.
- Leave a gift in your will.
Even a very small percentage of your estate could make a real difference to TVS.
Your solicitor or other professional adviser will help you with the wording.
Click here for examples of wording you might use.